P&G CORPORATE CAMPAIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This competition is for your personal entertainment, and we expect you to enjoy it while abiding by the following rules:
By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Procter & Gamble through Distributor reserve the right to modify the content of these Terms & Conditions with retrospective effect at any time without prior notice for the sole purpose of ensuring the good execution of the Competition, with no detrimental effect on the participants and without prejudice to the laws which regulates winners selection in the country of execution.
WHO ARE WE?
- Gillette campaign is conducted by the Distributors (Transmed, Khimji Ramdas, Union Trading Co., Ali Bin Ali , Abu Dawoud Saffar, Naghi) in UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain , and Saudi in alignment with Procter & Gamble.
- “Entrant/s” means all persons eligible to participate (as set out in paragraph 9) and who join the campaign in the manner detailed in paragraph 11.
- “Prize Winner/s” means all registered users with the right contact info will enter prize draw.
- “Sponsor/Promoters” mean the Distributor (Transmed, Khimji Ramdas, Union Trading Co., Ali Bin Ali , Abu Dawoud Saffar), the Partner and / or their sponsorship, promotion or advertising agency/ies and / or any delivery service providers.
- It is important that all Entrants read and understand these terms and conditions. All Entrants agree that the terms and conditions contained in this document, as amended from time to time and interpreted by the Sponsor/Promoters, are binding on them. A copy of these partners terms and conditions is available at https://www.pg.com/en_US/terms_conditions/index.shtml#use. All Entrants participate in the Campaign entirely at their own risk.
- The Entrants acknowledge that by submitting their entry to the Campaign they:
- 6.1 have been given an opportunity to read these terms and conditions and that they understand and agree to the terms and conditions; and
- 6.2 give consent to these risks and indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor/Promoters and their directors, employees, agents and group or associate companies of any and all liability relating to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature that they sustain as a result of their participation in the event and any related events and activities, except where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or willful wrongdoing of any indemnified party.
HOW WILL THE REGSITRATION WORK?
- Gillette campaign will run from 1st of September to 30th of March through multiple touchpoint in social media.
- In order to be eligible to participate in the prize draw, Entrants must –
- 9.1 be a natural person (i.e. Entrants cannot be a juristic entity); be a citizen of or permanent resident in UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi.
- 9.2 hold a valid ID document residence permit document;
- 9.3 be 18 (eighteen) years old or older, prior to the start of the Competition Period; and
- 9.4 provide correct and the relevant personal details (including but not limited to their full name, e-mail address and contact number), as required by the Sponsor/Promoters. This will allow P&G to share these data with P&G only, and P&G can use these data inside and outside the UAE.
HOW DO I WIN?
- 10.1 All registered participants with the above conditions will be eligible to enter the prize draw.
- 10.2 To register, the participant will have to post on their social media account a picture of them after having a shave and tag @Gillette_Arabia and add the hashtag #thebestafancaget.
- 10.3 They will then get a link with an online form which they will fill (name, email and phone number) and survey questions.
- 10.4 Next, they will agree in the term & condition and click submit.
- 10.5 Upon filling out the data, they will be taken to a Thank You page.
- We will have 32 winners in UAE.
- 11.1 All Entrants who meet the eligibility requirements and fulfil the registration conditions set out above will be automatically joined into the Campaign.
- 11.2 Entrants may enter the Campaign once only, provided that they fulfil the entry conditions detailed in paragraph 11.
- 11.3 Each Entrant will only be entitled to win 1 (one) Prize in the Campaign. Link will only be available during the campaign time from 1st of September to 30th of March.
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
- Prizes will vary depending on the availability in each country.
| Prize | Prize description | UAE | OMA | KWT | BAH | QAT | Total | | ---------- | ---------- | ---------- | ---------- | ---------- | ---------- | ---------- | ---------- | | Fan cave | TV & Sound system & 2 beanbags | 2 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 6 | | PS 5 | Playstation 5 | 1 | 1 | - | 1 | 1 | 4 | | Bein | BeIn annual subscription | 3 | 3 | 3 | 1 | 2 | 12 | | Travel voucher | Travel voucher to a country of your choice to (Turkey, Georgia, or any of the GCC countries) | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | - | 4 | | Cheering gear | Props to use while cheering for your favorite team | 20 | 15 | 15 | 15 | 50 | 115 | | Fan Card | Printed FanCards with your picture in it | 5 | 5 | 5 | 5 | - | 20 |
- Entrants and Prize Winners may be requested to take part in the Sponsor/Promoters publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the Sponsor/Promoters for promotional purposes. Entrants and Prize Winners are, however, entitled to decline such requests. No compensation will be payable to Entrants and Prize Winners for such use.es with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software or relevant authority in the country of conduction upon government approval and based on the regulations on each country, from all entries received and verified by the sponsor and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or dm on Instagram/Facebook/TikTok/Snapchat within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner who will be chosen by authority and depending on the regulations in each country.
- Procedure of gifts distribution will take place in accordance to the local government regulations of participant’s country.
- By joining the event you are entering a Campaign as defined in local law/s in the country and the promotional Campaign will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of such laws.
- You represent that:
i. You are not an employee of Procter & Gamble /its affiliates, nor do you work for or are contracted by an agency hired by Procter & Gamble to promote and/or sell Procter & Gamble Products.
ii. All content that you submit is original and accurate. You declare that you are the true and lawful producer or the owner of the uploaded material and permit Procter & Gamble to use the uploaded material in accordance with the rules set out in this competition program.
iii. Procter & Gamble or its advertising agency may require the winner to prove that he/she is the lawful owner of the uploaded material that has been produced legally.
- The competition is open to residents of United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, & Saudi aged 18-35 years.
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available on Instagram account @Gillette_arabia.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be March 30th, 2023. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The information provided by Entrants in order to join the contest will be used by the Sponsor/Promoters
(i) for the purposes of conducting the campaign,
(ii) as set out in the consent notice and opt-in available on entry on https://www.gillettearabia.com/en/football-terms-and-conditions and
(iv) used for marketing activity.
- The Sponsor/Promoters’ decision on any matter related to the Campaign (including the selection of Prize Winner/s) is final.
- All Entrants and Prize Winner/s indemnify the Sponsor/Promoters, associated or group companies, and their directors, officers, employees, members, consultations or contractors and agents, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with their participation in any way whatsoever in this Campaign. The Sponsor/Promoters are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the Campaign and assume no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation in the Competition, for any reason whatsoever.
- Collected data (Name, Email and Mobile Number when you register) will be used in marketing campaigns, promotions, analysis and communication for P&G brands for a period of one year from the date of collection. All Data will be stored in a secured P&G cloud. We collect the data to be eligible to receive emails and/or SMS including announcements, offers and any promotional materials. By submitting your data in this campaign you give your consent to Procter & Gamble as data controller to collect and process your personal data for the purpose as you provided your consent above, for an unlimited period of time or until you opt out. The data controller shall handle your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Furthermore, you agree and accept that the data controller may transfer your personal data to other companies of the Procter & Gamble Group. You agree that your personal data may be stored and processed by the data controller’s entrusted data processors within or outside of your country. Supplying of the data is voluntary. The data controller shall not disclose or convey your personal data to third parties, except its data processors. The agency will take the consents from you to allow the agency to share this data with P&G only, and P&G can use these data inside and outside the UAE.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction: All rights reserved. These Terms and Conditions and the Campaign are governed by the country laws. Should any of these provisions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation shall not be affected. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country.
- By submitting your data in this campaign you give your consent to Procter & Gamble as data controller to collect and process your personal data for the purpose as you provided your consent above, for an unlimited period of time or until you opt out. The data controller shall handle your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act and local laws. Furthermore, you agree and accept that the data controller may transfer your personal data to other companies of the Procter & Gamble Group. You agree that your personal data may be stored and processed by the data controller’s entrusted data processors within or outside of your country. Supplying of the data is voluntary. The data controller shall not disclose or convey your personal data to third parties, except its data processors. The consents will allow to share this data with P&G, and P&G can use these data inside and outside the Gulf region.
- By submitting your data in this campaign you give your consent to the Sponsor to acts as data processor (activity sponsor) to collect and process your personal data for the purpose as you provided your consent above, for an unlimited period of time or until you opt out. The data processor shall handle your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act and local laws. Furthermore, you agree and accept that the data processor (activity sponsor) will transfer your personal data to Procter & Gamble.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction: All rights reserved. These Terms and Conditions and the Campaign are governed by the local laws of the country of the activity. Should any of these provisions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation shall not be affected. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local courts of country of activity.